We all know I love a good no bake recipe! Especially because our oven is STILL broken!! But then again, who wants the mess from baking recipes when you can have things a little more simple. This 5 ingredient recipe is delicious – especially if you love some sesame-like taste! I will also add the texture of these are very cookie dough like, especially with the choc chunks in them. So I hope I have definitely won you over to try them out now.
These are GLUTEN AND DAIRY FREE!
- 1 cup tahini (I used Mayver’s Unhulled-Tahini)
- ¼ cup melted coconut oil
- 2 tablespoons pure maple syrup or rice malt syrup (I used Pure Harvest)
- ½ tablespoon good-quality vanilla extract
- ¼ teaspoon salt (I used pink himalayan)
- 1/4 cup DF chocolate chips, plus 2 tablespoons for sprinkling on top (I used
Organic Creamy Mylk Chocolate from The Source Bulk Foods). There is also a dark chocolate if you prefer) – I actually mixed it up and used both!
- Line a 8×4 inch pan with baking paper or on a non stick pan.
- In a bowl, mix together the tahini, coconut oil, maple syrup, vanilla extract and salt until smooth. Then add in ¼ cup of the chocolate chips throughout.
- Put the fudge into the pan then place into the freezer for 5-10 minutes to harden up a little.
- Then put the remainder of the chocolate chips on top on the fudge. I pressed them in a little to make sure they were firmly in the fudge.
- Freeze for 30 minutes or until firm. Cut into 15 squares.
- Store fudge in freezer safe container.